Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
reef51

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quote

Hello again, I've just installed everything, got a few issues. My biggest issue is that my forums are not responding. When trying to add categories, it says its there in the admin section but it does not show up on the forum index. Any ideas on that?

My other issue is that in the nav block section I have a white background. This just shows up on dark themes obviously, included and add-on. I dont have any clue on what this could be.

One last issue, then I will leave yas alone for the day. Up at the top of every page I have, I see these symbols (refer to the img). What are they and how do I get rid of them?

Sorry for being a pain in the butt. Thanks.

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Not sure about the forums. Try a default theme and see if the forums work then.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
Dawg
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:06 am Reply with quote

Reef,
The forum thing sounds like a theme issue. Is nothing displaying at all in forums...or just new cats?

Dawg

spasticdonkey
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 am Reply with quote

Quote:
When trying to add categories, it says its there in the admin section but it does not show up on the forum index. Any ideas on that?

Forum categories wont be displayed if they are empty, make sure you create a forum within the category and it should display as long as the permissions are set correctly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic