Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Browser Specific Issues
jlajax
Ardent RavenCMS Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:24 am Reply with quote

Greetings good people,

I noticed and interesting occurrence this morning and I am wondering f anyone else has experienced the same thing.

I was attempting to add a new topic to my forums and was using Opera 9.0. When I went to forum admin I got nothing but source code. The entire administration page would not display. I rebooted and attempted to go to forum admin again and got the same result. I switched over to IE 8.0 and everything worked as it was supposed to and I completed my mission. I am curious has anyone else experienced this problem? I did not try it with Firefox, Safari, or Chrome.

RavensScripts

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quote

It has to be a browser specific bug because the forum admin hasn't changed in years and the admin section is pretty strait forward and there isn't anything that I could see causing a major compatibility problem.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
Palbin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quote

Have you tired version 10?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Browser Specific Issues

View next topic
View previous topic