Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Treasury
sak
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quote

Is your donations block displaying too many donations and not reacting to the setting you specify in your treasury admin? Here is the fix for number of donations / number of donors to display.

Just noticed this little typo in the CA Treasury donations block:

/blocks/block-Donat_o_Meter.php

Find:
Code:
   // List all the donators

$l = 0;
    while ( ($row_Recordset3 = mysql_fetch_assoc($Recordset3)) && ($i != $tr_config[dm_num_don]) )

Change to:
Code:
   // List all the donators

$i = 0;
    while ( ($row_Recordset3 = mysql_fetch_assoc($Recordset3)) && ($i != $tr_config[dm_num_don]) )

Lower-case "L" is set to track # of donations to list in the block and compare to treasury config setting. However, lower case "i" is used on the next line to compare. Change lower case "L" to "i" on the first line fixes it.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quote

Have you let the Author know?

spiritwulf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quote

Close catch sak. The lower case 'L' is actualy correct and the lower case 'I' is the incorrect value. You can see evidence of this farther down in the file blocks/block-Donat_o_Meter.php as there is another call for a value increase to value 'L'.

Find:
Code:
// List all the donators 

$l = 0;

replace with:
Code:
// List all the donators 

$l = 0;
    while ( ($row_Recordset3 = mysql_fetch_assoc($Recordset3)) && ($l != $tr_config[dm_num_don]) )

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 am Reply with quote

@ spiritwulf this bug was fixed back in November 2009 according to my records. If you recently purchased this script from my website, please confirm the currency version you have so I can check that specific version again please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Treasury

View next topic
View previous topic