Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.30.01 RN All Other Issues
wizardks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:07 am Reply with quote

How do I find out which version of RN is installed.

I think I have lost my ability to effectively do a search. I know the answer is here some where, an hour of searching and nothing. Must be getting old, big thank you in advance.

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quote

If you have phpmyadmin browse the nuke_config table. There is a version field that contains the version value.

luckson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quote

I wish there are more options to see the installed version of RN without having to check through PhpMyAdmin. Smile I checked through my phpmyadmin and found out the version to be rn 2.40.00 which is different from the one I have it installed. I installed 2.30.01 last year and have never upgraded till then... My site was down for some months and now I am totally lost about versions.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:38 am Reply with quote

There is no simple answer because it is a complex question. The version number in the config table is put there by the upgrade script so what you found implies that you ran the upgrade script to 2.40.00. If you did this and FTP'd the 2.40 distribution correctly then you should be at 2.40. In the utility files directory of the distribution there is also a database comparison utility you can use to compare your tables with the "official" tables as of 2.40. Or you could bite the bullet and just upgrade everything to 2.40.01. There were some important fixes in this "point" release.

spasticdonkey
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:05 am Reply with quote

you can also check your rnconfig file to see if it matches what you found in the db
define('RAVENNUKE_VERSION', '024000');

I also added the ability for admins to view the current RN version in this block [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.30.01 RN All Other Issues

View next topic
View previous topic