Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) Bug Reports
which

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:27 am Reply with quote

phpnuke7.2
NSNYA 720 320 a4

i have installed NSN sentinel 120 as well
also add include("include..........) in my mainfile.php
for your account bug fix, also replacement the NSNYA files ( 4 files)
chmod .htacess to 666

all process is ok
but when into [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
i got a blank page. A complete blank page, no error.
but others (like [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
works ok.
the only error showed when go into [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
in version 120, pckiller popup option removed???

besides, when i try to hide a photo in module "gallery"
with string blocker, it recorded a hack attemp.
after i close it ( although i dont want to)
it works well.

anyone help?

koreanstown

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:31 am Reply with quote

i too am having this blank white page issue and i am running 6.8.. Bang Head

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
speedx
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:44 am Reply with quote

This was brought up before and raven mentioned that is how it should be. There is nothing wrong, say you are in the abconfig screen you would click the abmain to get back to the main sentinal screen. It's all good Smile

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:02 am Reply with quote

which wrote:
phpnuke7.2
NSNYA 720 320 a4

i have installed NSN sentinel 120 as well
also add include("include..........) in my mainfile.php
for your account bug fix, also replacement the NSNYA files ( 4 files)
chmod .htacess to 666

all process is ok
but when into [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
i got a blank page. A complete blank page, no error.
but others (like [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
works ok.
You should not be getting a blank page, obviously. You should get that screen you are on, refreshed. Check your server error page to see if anything is being recorded.

Quote:
the only error showed when go into [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
in version 120, pckiller popup option removed???
As stated elsewhere, no, it has not [yet] been removed. Each type attack now has the option of inluding/excluding PCK. (Background = single popup and Popups = PCK)

Quote:
besides, when i try to hide a photo in module "gallery"
with string blocker, it recorded a hack attemp.
after i close it ( although i dont want to)
it works well.
Then don't use it. We have a very strict syntax to avoid the use of () and many other characters that crackers use. You could try posting one of the URL's that got noticed and we could tell you exactly what is being trapped.

baloo
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:38 am Reply with quote

Odd, I am now getting these symptoms too. All was working fine when I installed, configured, got myself banned etc etc etc.

I tried to access Sentinel Admin today and I get the blank pade reported here. One odd thing though. If I 'View Source', I get to see the entire page in HTML source. Have no idea why it's not displaying though.

All my other pages and admin pages work.

Has anyone got any idea of where I can start looking ? I guess I could start deinstalling the latest modules I have installed (Webcam and Sommaire) but I'd like to know if anyone has seen this before.

I just double checked and can confirm the same sumptoms as the original poster. ABMain returns a blank page, but I can manually change it to ABConfig and the page will display and allow me to chnage settings.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:55 am Reply with quote

That has all the symptoms of a variable name clash. I run it with Sommaire so I would not think that's the problem. Try deactivating Web Cam and see if that helps.

which

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:26 am Reply with quote

now i am waiting 2.0.0 release and to see if the same
Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) Bug Reports

View next topic
View previous topic