Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
NovemberRain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:08 pm Reply with quote

Hello, i installed senintel 1.1.0 at my site everything seemed ok, i tried it and works perfectly but users started to say that they get errors at the top etc. Strange thing is i don't get an error message, many users don't but lots of others are getting errors. So i removed the include line in mainfile.php and everything is fine now nobody is seeing error messages. I am using nuke 7.3 with latest patch by chatserv.

The error message is like this:

Code:
"Warning: main(language/lang-english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/mainfile.php on line 142 

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/lang-english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/****/public_html/mainfile.php on line 142"

The line around 142 in mainfile.php is

Code:
   }

} elseif (isset($lang)) {
   include("language/lang-".$lang.".php");
   $currentlang = $lang;
    } else {
   setcookie("lang",$language,time()+31536000);
   include("language/lang-".$language.".php");
   $currentlang = $language;
    }
}

And in the blocks

Code:
Warning: main(modules/Kalender/language/lang-english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/blocks/block-Calendar1.php on line 19 

Warning: main(): Failed
opening 'modules/Kalender/language/lang-english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/****/public_html/blocks/block-Calendar1.php on line 19

It is searching for the english lang files when senintel is installed, i am using Turkish language and everything is ok. What has senintel got to do with those language errors in other modules?

Last edited by NovemberRain on Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:33 pm Reply with quote

See if this helps [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

NovemberRain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:32 pm Reply with quote

Thanks, that worked.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic