Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
valkster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:11 pm Reply with quote

Submit the following news blurb to.. oh... activewin, the register, shortnews even yahoo. Modified and expanded upon to your own tastes.

Fight fire with fire….

An innovative team of security experts and programmers have created, what they hope, will help millions of small website operators defend their piece of the web from malicious attackers.

Everyday thousands of websites are compromised. Many of the attackers simply deface the owner’s websites, but many do much graver damage. There have been other website security scripts in the past, but none of them that will actually fight back at the offending attacker.

Bob Marion leads the fight against this problem along with his trusted band of fellow programmers and security experts with his new creation Sentinel™.

This will carry this simple and innovative script farther than Nukecops(tm) and really draw interest in a hurry. The reason it is so interesting is because of the seemingly controversial PCkiller option (on/off by default, end users choice!)

I feel this single option garners the ability to draw tremendous interest from not a few thousand people but a few million, if it is marketed properly!

Now what will this draw...

1) Many thousands of hits to any sites linked or mentioned in the article (hope your servers ready!)

2) Real hackers not script kiddies down on you to prove a point!

3) Ire from some government agency about promoting a reverse attack, this is a long shot!

4) Interest from MUCH larger websites for those involved about how to protect their own websites from attack, who knows?

I don't think I have ever posted here, but I have been following the tennis match between Nukecops and here since the release of Sentinel™ and just have to chuckle at it. Forget about it all and move ahead with something like this idea, and be known as the 1st script that does what it does and it does what it does with a mission!

Good Luck,
Valkster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic