Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
soc
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:20 am Reply with quote

Hello

if i saw well, cs says, in a story's comment, that he use sentinel 1.2.0 , and i think that very soon 1.2.0 will be released, uh?

i would like to ask, because i don't like very much upgrading/updating files every week, when will be a "final" version of sentinel, that will "stay" for a long time?

Sentinel is a great script, but i don't want to change it very often with new updates.

Thank you very much ppl for giving us great staff.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:44 am Reply with quote

Since this is barely one week old and is extremely popular Smile, we have been inundated with enhancement requests. This is not our normal mode of operation, upgrades every few days. However, while we understand that this can be a bit of a bother, the upgrade path with Sentinel(tm) is VERY easy - Overlay files and (sometimes) update the database with 1 click! So, bottom line, we will continue issuing enhancement versions until Sentinel(tm) is as good as it can be. You can always choose to not upgrade after reading the latest added items.

soc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:10 pm Reply with quote

yes for sure, you can choose if you want to upgrade or not. but noone do this, especially in protect scripts.

maybe it is better to keep the "extras" you want to put in the script(except they are security changes) and make a new version later.

anyway, if it is like it is, i will upgrade every time you give to us new ver, because i like it and i want my site's protection Smile

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:32 pm Reply with quote

Version 1.2 will be released shortly and will be the final machine-gun release (rapid fire type). This should have all the needed functionality to make Sentinel(tm) the most configurable nuke security system available. Further releases will be forthcoming, but in more of a semi-automatic way as needs and/or features drive the release.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic