Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
rickleigh
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quote

I have installed this module on my RN2.3 site. Everything seems to be working fine on the user end. But, when I click on the Download_Admin link in the site's admin section. I get a HTTP 500 page.

The error log in showing this:
Quote:
[17-Mar-2009 09:00:29] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sql_query() in /home/aaphelic/public_html/admin/modules/download_admin.php on line 34
[17-Mar-2009 09:08:54] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sql_query() in /home/aaphelic/public_html/admin/modules/download_admin.php on line 34
[17-Mar-2009 14:54:56] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sql_query() in /home/aaphelic/public_html/admin/modules/download_admin.php on line 34
[17-Mar-2009 15:36:10] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sql_query() in /home/aaphelic/public_html/modules/Downloads/index.php on line 1120
[17-Mar-2009 15:36:16] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sql_query() in /home/aaphelic/public_html/modules/Downloads/index.php on line 733
[17-Mar-2009 15:36:20] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sql_query() in /home/aaphelic/public_html/modules/Downloads/index.php on line 1120

Line 34:
Code:
$result = sql_query("select radminsuper from ".$prefix."_authors where aid='$aid'", $dbi);

Line 1120:
Code:
$newresult = sql_query("SELECT date FROM ".$prefix."_downloads_downloads WHERE cid=$cat order by date desc limit 1", $dbi);

Line 733:
Code:
$result = sql_query("SELECT title,parentid FROM ".$prefix."_downloads_categories WHERE cid=$cid", $dbi);

Is there a SQL or install file that should have came with this? Its looks to me that its trying to make sure i'm the admin and not finding the right table in the DB.

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quote

It looks like the module is using the old database layer. There is a sticky in these forums on how to convert modules and blocks.

rickleigh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quote

jakec,

Thanks Jakec, I un-commented out the mainfile.php to conferm that. It works fine after I did this. I will have to work on converting the DB layer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic