Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.6
badkemo
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quote

Hello

To start out I just want to say that this time I have used the "search" to search for related topics on this issue on Php nuke 7.6 but unfortinatly after one hour I gave up because I did not see it.

Now to my new issue. I have installed a fresh version of phpnuke 7.6 anda patch version 3.5 from nukefixes.com. I have installed many versions before but never expirianced this error.

When I want to go to my admin pannel to make an username and password I get this error message

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

how can I fix this problem

Your answer is greatly appriciated

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quote

Hmmm. If I type Internal Server Error into my Google Search bar (towards the top of the page) and select RavenPHPScripts (This Site) I see this message Results 1 - 10 of about 445 from ravenphpscripts.com for Internal Server Error

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.6

View next topic
View previous topic