Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Treasury
bigbadjames

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I installed nuke treasury 1.0, then 1.1, and i still cant get my admin page to work. originally i was getting a page not found error, i fixed that as my admin.php file is not called admin.php, so i substitued the name i am using. that eliminated the not found error, and now when i click on the icon for treasury, i get Access Denied.
i am using php-nuke 8.0 patched 3.5
any clues of what i can do?

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quote

I don't use nuke 8.0 due to it's inherent security issues and bugs so I'm not able to test.
I'm going out on a limb but if you have renamed the admin.php file then as Nuke Treasury is relatively old, it might not be aware to use $admin_file (declared in config.php) instead of calling the admin file directly.

I would recommend you install RavenNuke.

bigbadjames

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quote

actually, there are a number of places in Nuke Treasury where it explicity calls admin.php. I have changed all those to the new name. i actually have the admin block working now, now it just doesnt update the donations on screen. they dont appear to be in the database either, yet the IPN test passes.
However, i would love to install Raven Nuke if i thought there was an easy way to convert my current site.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quote

Well you could download the package and have a read of the install docs etc and there is always a wealth of help here on this site to give you guidance.

OK, enough of that......
Look in the function where you changed admin.php to $admin_file, you might have to look at the beginning of the function and see if there is a line starting
Code:
global
as you would probably need to add the $admin_file variable to that line so nuke knows to get the value of it.

** Edited by me to correct typo's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Treasury

View next topic
View previous topic