Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> How To's
gonehaywire
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:25 pm Reply with quote

Hello,
I search everywhere looking for help in how to install the code for a popup i found some but they don't say where to add it or which file you open up to add them to i don't know if i open up the themes folder and look for a certain file to add it in? I know where i want to add it to the block like a new page link and all but where to add it to the file that calls it please help someone Crying or Very sad

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:25 pm Reply with quote

Could you post the code if its a cut n paste code there are several ways to do this that should work as long as the function names don't conflict with any existing function names.
Putting it in includes/javascript.php is the default place for java code. But it can be a little difficult if its a complex script.

If its a complex script I'd just open a text file paste it in there remove the <script tags from the beginning and end and save it as myjava.js

Then upload it to your webroot (where mainfile.php is)
Then open your header.php and after include("includes/javascript.php");
put
include("myjava.js");

If your really confused just post the code and we'll help you get it straight.

gonehaywire

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:52 pm Reply with quote

I don't have the javacode it's self I ment i found this on a forum [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] but reading lost me i see codes and stuff but where does it go? I need a popup 660wide and 260height i have the html file of it done but need to add code's

sixonetonoffun

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:18 pm Reply with quote

gonehaywire

Just copy the code there to a file edit the name for the block at the top of the script and change the url to the one you have save it as block-Cam.php or whatever name you use and upload it to your blocks directory. Then go your admin blocks and install the new block.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> How To's

View next topic
View previous topic