Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues
milenko
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:24 am Reply with quote

config.php file found!
Successfully connected to Thecorrectpath as user correctusername and assigned password!
Database correctdatabase found!

Here is the error I am getting:
Quote:
Unable to Insert into nuke_users table. MySQL reported: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
INSERT INTO nuke_users VALUES (1, '', 'Anonymous', '', '', '', 'blank.gif', 'Nov 10, 2000', '', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, '', '', '', '', 10, '', 0, 0, 0, '', 0, '', '', 4096, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 10, NULL, 'english', 'D M d, Y g:i a', 0, 0, 0, NULL, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 3, NULL, NULL, NULL, 0, 0, 0, 0)

I updated the info to reflect what is was before, Now I went and looked at the table in mysql and my 'nuke-users' table is empty, so I uploaded the users and logged in no problem. Now my problem is that I cannot login as admin or even locate an admin table in mysql. Can you please direct me to where this is so I can upload the old mysql admin database so I can administer it?

milenko

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:32 am Reply with quote

Now I went back to check out the forums again and it says I am logged out, tried to login again and getting the same thing, no user found. So I went and checked the database and now it is empty for nuke users even though a few minutes ago I re-uploaded them.... BTW I do not see and new rws tables listed in my database is that the norm?

milenko

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quote

So I re-uploaded the users again and signed in and I am good, then I logged in my admin account and that worked too..... I am confused!

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quote

milenko, I am unclear as to what you were attempting to do when you received the original message. When I first read that I was thinking that you had migrated from a different *nuke version to RavenNuke and that you have not reconciled the differences between whatever you had as fields before vs. what RN expects.

Are you ok now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic