Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues
eagleeye1000
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quote

hi guys,

I have a problem. When I go to the admin page then to the forums icon.

I click on permissions, then fill in the name of the user. Then when it opens that users page and all it's permission I select a certain forum section which is is closed by default for that person and put it on "allow access". Then I get a page with this error message when I try to save it:

Could not obtain moderator status

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND aa.group_id = ug.group_id AND aa.auth_mod = 1 GROUP BY ug.user_' at line 3

SELECT ug.user_id, COUNT(auth_mod) AS is_auth_mod FROM nuke_bbauth_access aa, nuke_bbuser_group ug WHERE ug.user_id IN () AND aa.group_id = ug.group_id AND aa.auth_mod = 1 GROUP BY ug.user_id

Line : 524
File : admin_ug_auth.php

I tried doing this with an administrator account and nuke god login.

I am not sure if this can be fixed by upgrading to 2.20.01?

Want to do that upgrade also anyway. Is that just copy over all the files from the html folder of the download package again? Then only run the upgrade.php file? leaving the .htaccess files and the config.php file there this time Laughing

ps. sorry if this is a double post, tried my best to search for a similar topic.
I am using the original admin_ug_auth.php file that came with rn 2.20.00 distribution (/modules/Forums/admin/)

eagleeye1000

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quote

unbelievable , .. .now I find it Embarassed the fixgroup script. Sorry guys, only leaves the upgrade questoin then, just upload all html folder files and run the upgrade.php? (from 20.00 to 20.01)

added to post later:

the script resulted in this list (forum member names changed for ?? by me for this post) Figure that's normal and doesn't grant people I don't want access to certain closed sections??

Information

Users:
Anonymous User has no user group, adding user group 203
?? User has no user group, adding user group 204
?? User has no user group, adding user group 205
?? 5
?? 6
?? 7
?? 8
?? 9

etc. (list is much longer)

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:49 am Reply with quote

Just follow the provided HowToInstall manual the page called "Upgrading". Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic