Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire
express
Client

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quote

I hope this is the right place to ask this. I am in need of someone who can help me create and design a logo. We have a small berry farm and need a logo that we will use on our website/business cards/labels/stickers/etc.
We have the name, font, and colors we would like to use, but have zero graphic design experience. Also, we tend to be limited to thinking only with the side of our brain that DOES NOT deal with creativity.
We do have paypal. If someone is interested please pm me for more info so we can discuss the details, price, etc.
Thanks in advance.

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quote

Jaded at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] springs to mind, but of course there are others.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:09 am Reply with quote

I would be happy to help you with this. Please contact me via pm here if you are still interested in having this work done.

Thank you, Jakec;)

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
jakec

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quote

NP Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire

View next topic
View previous topic