Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.10.01 - All Issues
cme4pt
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quote

Gang,
I'd like to upgrade to the most current version of RN. The site is currently running RN 2.xx with NukeSentinel 2.4.2pl5.

What would be the best way to proceed? I HAVE to update NukeSentinel because it is blocking IP's that were previously unassigned I assume because some of my users cannot access the site.

Regrettably time issues prevented me from keeping the site up to date and now I'm paying the price. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
cme4pt

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quote

Download RN2.10.01 from the downloads page here. Read the instructions and install it. There are specific instructions and scripts for upgrading from RN2.x so you should be fine. Just go thru it a step at a time and back your stuff up first.

You could also just update Sentinel to the current release and wait a while for RN2.20. Most likely updating Sentinel and getting a new set of IP2country tables will resolve your immediate problem. RN2.20 is chock full of goodies and it's your option. You could also do the update to 2.10.01 and then update again to 2.20 when that is available. Which will be "soon" but not tomorrow.

cme4pt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quote

Bob Marion actually pointed me in the right direction and as you advised also for getting NS updated and you are right that is right now the priority and I will be proceeding as you advise. I look forward to RN 2.20. Now my curiosity is piqued as to the goodies are.

Thanks!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.10.01 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic