Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Discussion
nextgen
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quote

My friends i am very sad to read that Nukescripts will be closing. I would like to take this time to say that i do really try to support and show my gratitude to such sites as ravenphpscripts and nukescripts. In case you guys do not hear it enough , Thanks to you my friends for providing us ( the PHP-Nuke Community ) with such terrific resources that we take for granted. Thank you Raven, Bob and the numerous other die hard coders for your time and dedication to the community. Although alot of folks cannot donate money with times the way they are these days i do wish to somehow support your sites in any way i can my dear friends. Very Happy

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quote

If anyone hasn't read it, it is sad news. I think nextgen said it all. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
Susann

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quote

Really its so sad. It sounds like a very frustrated Bob Marion and I believe there is only a small chance that he will change his decision at the end of the year.

redhairz
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:35 am Reply with quote

What happen to Bob marion? If sentinel closed what will hapen to the RN-nuke in 2009 onwards. phpnuke will be gone?

Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quote

If you read the article you'll see that he continues to work on NukeSentinel;

BobMarion - Nukescripts wrote:
On Jan 1st 2009 at 00:00:00 NukeSentinel(tm) will become my one and only full time project aside from the afore mentioned clients.

Its sad to read, although im just starting to get to know all you guys and the great communities like Nukescripts & RavenNuke behind it. I think it somewhat feels like giving up your baby, your precious project and that always sucks Sad

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quote

redhairz wrote:
What happen to Bob marion? If sentinel closed what will hapen to the RN-nuke in 2009 onwards. phpnuke will be gone?

As Warren stated, Bob is planning on continuing with NukeSentinel(tm). In the very unlikely event that he would no longer continue working on it, the development and support would continue from my site.

gotcha
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quote

d***, that really sucks. Can't say I blame him though as people just love to take your stuff and run.
The whole community definitely owes you a huge Thank You for everything that you have done over the years. If anybody can afford to donate, now(or any other time) would be a great time to do so. Support the people that make the scripts that keep your site going or they will eventually end up leaving too.

redhairz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:38 am Reply with quote

oh ok thanks raven. Bob marion hope to hear form you soon. Come to think again when you put someting on the web, dont expect all the web user to behave like an angel. We had to self prepare for the unpleasent things ahead in my opinion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Discussion

View next topic
View previous topic