Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Treasury
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck getting subscriptions integrated and working in treasury? Tried messing with a few times and have always come out frustrated. I'm still a php noob and ipn is a wee bit confusing on top of that, so that doesn't help. We have many members on my site that like to use subs so they don't have to mess with it every month for dues.

Just hoping someone has gotten it to work and wouldn't mind sharing how. Confused

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quote

Why can't you just use regular Paypal subscriptions for the donations? Why does it have to be tied to the Treasury script?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:32 am Reply with quote

We do right now, but I'd like to have the subscription donation amount put against the monthly goal value, and have their names show up in there so they get credit for it.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:42 am Reply with quote

If it were me what I would do is modify your IPN Thank You script (from your subscription payment) to add a record to the donation table. That would be the easiest and most expedient Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Treasury

View next topic
View previous topic