Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x
gilly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quote

When an ip gets blocked and you look in the blocked ip section of nuke it doesn't show the country flag it just has a question mark, how do i make it so it shows the country flag against the blocked ip please?

Susann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quote

Did you import all countrys and changed the Unknown to IANA reserved like its described in readme ? Update all blocked IPS.

There was a problem with country flags in one of the latest version. Make sure you are up-to date with your NukeSentinell version.

gilly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quote

no i didn't, how do u do that import country's and IANA please?

Susann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quote

IP2Country ->Import Data click the first country in the field the rest goes automatic until you reach the latest country.In the readme file I believe import.txt is the information about IANA reserved and Unknown.
So afterthat select IP2Country list and there select the Unknown and click edit change this to IANA reserved.

gilly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:22 am Reply with quote

thats all done but its still not showing a country flag against a blocked ip why please?

Susann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quote

Thats a sign that you didn´t update everything from IP2Country .I ´ve checked the flags within admin.php?op=ABBlockedIP of NukeSentinel vers. 2.5.08 and 2.5.11 and there isn´t a problem.
But you can import again all countries (a new version of IP2County is available at nukescripts.net) and update your tracked IPs, blocked IPs etc. from admin.php?op=ABIP2Country. It works believe me. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x

View next topic
View previous topic