Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
redhairz
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quote

Raven may i ask is this Rn 20202 safe from this report? i thought you all might wana know?
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quote

I can confirm that all of these are patched in RavenNuke.

They are also patched in my Nuke Patched Core release.

Finally, it is also patched in the latest Nuke Patched releases (note, you must have downloaded it past April 2007, some previous Patched 3.3 releases before than did not have the appropriate patches implemented)

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
redhairz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quote

evanders99 thanks for the feedback for rn20202 the last version release was around last year i purpose, you mean there is a latest patch for rn20202? where can i find it?

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quote

redhairz, you might want to consider downloading 2.10.01 and doing an upgrade. We are always moving forward and many things have been fixed and made slightly better along the way... Wink

HOWEVER, Always take a backup of everything before you upgrade and I always recommend using XAMPP on your PC and have a copy of your production site running there that you can mess with to get the process down right.

redhairz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quote

montego yea i agee the problem is the upgrading takes up hard works i am not sure i am good at that. sorry what does Xampp do canyou give me some lights? its a good thing i came to know about the Rn nuke and the rest of the Rn community.

montego

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quote

Do a Google on XAMPP and follow it to the site. It is a full install of Apache, mySQL, PHP4 and PHP5, and other tools. Many of us here use the Windows FULL version as it gives you a complete web operating environment on your PC where you can then mimic your production site. It is excellent for testing out the process for doing almost any kind of change to your site. You can simply take an export of your production site, move it to your PC, and test to your heart's content.

Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quote

XAMPP rocks. Smile It's a great sandbox to learn and try things like upgrades before you have to do it for real.

evaders99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quote

I am speaking for 2.10.01 ... I don't know whether it is patched for previous versions. We really don't have the energy to maintain more than one active developing branch, so please download the latest version.

redhairz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quote

montego Gremmie evaders99 thanks you very much Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic