Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.9
mtrotter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quote

This is a "two-fold" question:

if you goto my website... [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] you will see an empty box where the image goes for the story. I cant seem to figure out how to put an image there. Or why one isnt there to begin with. When I right click the little box and goto properties I get this...
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

But there is nothing there. How do I fix it?

Also, how in the heck do i get rid of this...

Warning: ob_start() [ref.outcontrol]: output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /**removed by admin**/html/mainfile.php on line 74

On the top of my web page???

Thanks

Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quote

Go into your admin panel and click on Topics. There you define the topics for your news and any image you want to display for them.

Can't help with the second thing. I have edited out your path details, as that is sensitive info you don't want to spread around.

mtrotter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quote

Gremmie wrote:
Go into your admin panel and click on Topics. There you define the topics for your news and any image you want to display for them.

Can't help with the second thing. I have edited out your path details, as that is sensitive info you don't want to spread around.

I did and No Go... There is a drop down menu with phpnuke.gif in it, but there is no such gif, i replaced it with my custom gif. Where is the pull down menu picking up the gifs from??? A database? I have gifs that I want to use but dont know where to put them for this pull down menu to pull from.

Maceo

Quote:
I have edited out your path details, as that is sensitive info you don't want to spread around.

Oops and Thanks

Gremmie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quote

In Admin/Topics, there is a form to add a new topic. You type in a new name, and then use the pull-down to select the graphic. You must first Wink upload your graphics to your topics image directory. This directory is set in your config.php file, see the line:

$tipath = 'images/topics/';

Upload your graphics to the directory named by $tipath.

Hope that helps.

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:20 am Reply with quote

For the gzip error, you may have to comment out that line in mainfile.php

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.9

View next topic
View previous topic