Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> CNB Your Account
salongaopm
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quote

I have just installed CNB_Your_Account_750_442 to RavenNuke 2.10.00...but I cannot seem to do anything. Whenever I clicked the links: Add a New User, Users Configuration, Create Field, Cookie Configuration or Search Users under User's Administration, it will redirect me to login page even though I am already logged in as administrator. When I logged in, it will give me an error message:

Cookie functions seem to be disabled.
Please change your browser settings!

When I go back again to Administration panel>CNBYA edit users and clicked Add a New User, Users Configuration, Create Field, Cookie Configuration or Search Users under User's Administration, it will redirect me to Your Account page.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

salongaopm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quote

anyone? I really need this to work...Please, please, please help!

Nomad
Client

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quote

I had this problem....

When I looked at the url of the links, they all had blahblah.html in the links, not normal php type stuff, led me to think it was the Shortlinks (TegoNuke). You have to disable it for the Your Account Module. It is not configured for CNBYA. The solution is posted on Montego's Forum [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Also fade2gray has been developing a rn_cnbya hack....I tried that, worked good so far (it includes the original cnbya 442). Still had to disable the TegoNuke for that module only though. Register for his site and check the Downloads sections - [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Hope this helps.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quote

Nomad, you mention having to disable ShortLinks for CNBYA, yet you reference the "fix". Did that not fix the issue? I sure hope so because I baked it into ShortLinks 1.1.0 version just released about a week ago...

Nomad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quote

Mr. Montego Let me try.....

At the time, I had already deleted the file (ShortLinks/GT-Your_Account.php). It worked and I was happy Very Happy.

I had a virgin install of RavenNuke 2.10.01 with CNBYA 422b. I referenced the "fix" that was posted in [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
the code you had suggested appeared to be already there, so I figured I had to go and find all of the proper rewrite codes and add them. It seemed like it wasnt worth the efforts seeing that I had it working.
But I'll try the code change by tonight and let you know. This time I'll try deleting the code as suggested.

Had a hard drive crash, so still reloading apps.. But by tonight I can test it for you.

salongaopm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quote

Thank you very very very much Nomad. I renamed the ShortLinks/GT-Your_Account.php and it seems to be working now. I will test it further. I will try to add more fields...as soon as I figure out how to do it. I will post back if there is any more problems.

The rn_cnbya hack by fade2gray seems to be intended for rn 2.10.01 not 2.10.00.

Anyway, I will try this 442 that I have installed right now. I am just very happy that it is working now. I am very thankful for all the response and help.

Again, thank you!

salongaopm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quote

I have noticed that the Real Name doesn't show on the Member List page and User Profile page. Is that how it supposed to be? If not, how can I fix that?

Thanks!

montego

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:26 am Reply with quote

Nomad, if it does not work with my ShortLinks 1.1.0 (new as of a few weeks ago), let me know via a post on my site and I'll take another look at it. That is, of course, if you want to use ShortLinks with CNBYA.

salongaopm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quote

Anyone please?

salongaopm wrote:
I have noticed that the Real Name doesn't show on the Member List page and User Profile page. Is that how it supposed to be? If not, how can I fix that?

Thanks!

montego

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quote

salongaopm, sorry, but I've never used CNBYA, so hopefully someone here has and can help answer your question.

salongaopm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:57 am Reply with quote

thank you montego for your response. is there another website that you can recommend for me to ask for help regarding CNBYA? It will be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Nomad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quote

Montego:

I've went back and tried again the code patch you suggested. The results were mixed. With the code patch, the your account links on the home page worked fine, but when you try to access any link in the cnbya admin module, it redirects you to the login in page. The links look like this: http://www.mysite.com/account.html?file=admin&op=UsersConfig

Notice the account.html in the middle. Thats what causes the error. (I cleared my cookies and cache each time I attempted this).

When I deleted/renamed GT-Your_Account.php the admin links were corrected http://www.mysite.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&file=admin&op=UsersConfig and it worked.

P.S....Sorry it took so long to get back......

montego

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:03 am Reply with quote

Nomad, yeah, it is that whole file=admin thing again.

Try opening GT-Your_Account.php and commenting out these two lines:

Code:

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Your_Account"',

'account.html',

Its not perfect, but it might get you closer and still have most everything else tapped.

I'll have to check with floppy to see if he has completed his tapping of CNBYA. He was doing all the file=admin taps as well.

Nomad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quote

Mr. Montego!

Hey, that actually worked well. The home links were all tapp'd, and worked, while the admin links were left alone so they could function as expected....Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you, sir.

montego

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quote

Hey, thanks Nomad! I have updated the forum thread at my site too to point to this thread as having the "real" solution for the CNBYA'ers. Sorry that I did not think of this earlier.

salongaopm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quote

Hi!

What do you mean with:

commenting out these two lines

I tried removing the ' ' ...it didn't work.

Thanks!

montego wrote:
Nomad, yeah, it is that whole file=admin thing again.

Try opening GT-Your_Account.php and commenting out these two lines:

Code:

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Your_Account"',

'account.html',

Its not perfect, but it might get you closer and still have most everything else tapped.

I'll have to check with floppy to see if he has completed his tapping of CNBYA. He was doing all the file=admin taps as well.

Nomad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quote

I made mine look like this:

Code:
<?php

/************************************************************************
* Script:     TegoNuke(tm) ShortLinks
* Version:    1.0
* Author:     Rob Herder (aka: montego) of http://montegoscripts.com
* Contact:    [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
* Copyright:  Copyright © 2006 by Montego Scripts
* License:    GNU/GPL (see provided LICENSE.txt file)
************************************************************************/
//GT-NExtGEn 0.4/0.5 by Bill Murrin (Audioslaved) http://gt.audioslaved.com (c) 2004
//Original Nukecops GoogleTap done by NukeCops (http://www.nukecops.com)

$urlin = array(
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Your_Account&amp;op=userinfo&amp;username=([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Your_Account&amp;op=avatarsave&amp;category=([a-z]*)&amp;avatar=([\.0-9a-z]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Your_Account&amp;op=([a-z_]*)"',
'"(?<!/)\?gfx=gfx&amp;random_num=([0-9]*)"',
//'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Your_Account"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Journal&amp;file=search&amp;bywhat=([0-9]*)&amp;forwhat=([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Journal&amp;file=edit"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Members_List"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;file=article&amp;thold=([0-9-]*)&amp;mode=([a-z]*)&amp;order=([0-9]*)&amp;sid=([0-9]*)([0-9#]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Private_Messages&amp;mode=post&amp;u=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Private_Messages"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Search&amp;type=users"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=WebMail"'
);

$urlout = array(
'userinfo-\\1.html',
'account-avatarsave-\\1-\\2.html',
'account-\\1.html',
'account-gfx-\\1.html',
//'account.html',
'journal-search-\\1-\\2.html',
'journal-edit.html',
'members.html',
'article\\1.html',
'article-\\1-\\2-\\3-\\4.html\\5',
'messages-post-\\1.html',
'messages.html',
'search-users.html',
'webmail.html'
);

?>

I put the // in front of the code montego told me to comment out.

Try this if you havnt already.....else.....elaborate more on it didnt work.

salongaopm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quote

Thank you for the response.

I put the // in front of the code. It seems to be working exept that users cannot login anymore. I kept getting an error message:

'Login Incorrect! Please Try Again...'

also, the security code doesn't change.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> CNB Your Account

View next topic
View previous topic