Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN Bug Reports - Other Issues
Doulos
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quote

When I tried to change the link to a users signature image I got the following error (the link did change, however, and the new img shows).

Quote:
Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier '/' in /myrootRNinstall/Forums/admin/admin_users.php on line 381

Line 381 contains this:
Code:
$sig_length_check = preg_replace
Does this mean the guys sig had too many charaters?

Edit: I don't think so because I just tested it with a sig only 84 characters long and I got the same error.

Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quote

That's not line 381. Line 381 should read like this:

Code:

$sig_length_check = preg_replace('/(\<.*?)(=.*?)( .*?=.*?)?([ \/]?\>)/is', '\\1\\3\\4', $sig_length_check);

This was reported in another thread and will be fixed in the next release. In the meantime, change your line 381 with the preg_replace to match the above.

Doulos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quote

Ya, I know, was only part of line 381. I didn't want to risk getting banned (I was once for pasteing some code NS didn't like), so I didn't post the whole line. Line 381:
Code:
$sig_length_check = preg_replace('/(\<.*?)(=.*?)( .*?=.*?)?([ \/]?\> / /)/is', '\\1\\3\\4', $sig_length_check);

Sorry, I did a couple of searches and also scrolled through this forum looking at the thread names, but saw nothing that caught my eye. I didn't actually read this thread http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/posts13455-highlight-siglengthcheck.html because the title showed "Error in Forums Configuration for Site Admin". Searches are easy if you know exactly what to search for. The search results one gets from a forum of this size can be very daunting if you don't know exactly what to search for.

Thanks, replacing your 381 with mine worked.

Gremmie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quote

Oh I see what you did now. I just read your post really fast and because I had fixed this bug I knew what that line looked like.

I wasn't scolding your for not searching... Wink I was just letting you know that it has been reported and will be fixed in the next release. Smile Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN Bug Reports - Other Issues

View next topic
View previous topic