Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
cheeky

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quote

Is anyone bored enough to maybe help me edit a shockwave file? Laughing Yes I guess im being very Cheeky Razz by asking. But I have installed a php-nuke 6.7 theme called SDTech_Blue and changed the colours, but didnt realise how difficult it would be trying to work out how to use & edit shockwave.

I did not get the .fla files with the theme but used a program that extracts and creates the file for you. I dont know how to convert it back to a shockwave file either.

All I am trying to really do is change the colours and change my banner header picture. I have inserted a picture below of my page and wut the shockwave files look like (obviously they are the blue bits on page).

Also if I am unable to get this shockwave edited, I will be looking at how to replace them with normal gif files but not sure what I would have to change in scripting.

If anyone willing to help show me id be really grateful Very Happy

[imgw]http://www.cheekychic.org/bapteeed/page.gif[/imgw]

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quote

contact jaded.
she might wanna help out... Wink

cheeky

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quote

thanks hun will do Very Happy

EDIT: erm, memberlist aint active so how wud i go about contactin jaded?

sorry to be a pain

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quote

hhhhmmm... Private Message to username of "jaded"... Wink Smile

cheeky

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quote

Embarassed thanks hun

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:23 am Reply with quote

I would download a program called sothink swf quicker. You can put your swf files in there and then edit them. It might take a while but it won't hurt for you to try. The other option that you have would be to hire someone to edit the files for you or to create new images for you to fit in their place. If you decide to hire for the job I would be happy to help you. Normally the quicker program works well. Good luck!

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
cheeky

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quote

thanks hun..sent u a pm

cheeky

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quote

i have been trying to use sothink swf quicker and am slowly getting there. i am using a trial version for now until i can find a 'full version'.

my question is... do all files edited with sothink swk generate a 'Powered by SoThink' flashing logo on all files? or is it just for the unregistered versions? Is there a way to get rid of this logo?

Last edited by cheeky on Fri May 11, 2007 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total 
hitwalker

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
i have been trying to use sothink swf quicker and am slowly getting there. i am using a trial version for now until i can find a crack.

crack?...ahum..i dont think raven appreciates the use of that word.. Laughing

Quote:
my question is... do all files edited with sothink swk generate a 'Powered by SoThink' flashing logo on all files? or is it just for the unregistered versions? Is there a way to get rid of this logo?

that will probably show on every file yes,thats a protection untill the software is unlocked.

jaded

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quote

Yes, you must have a full version to not see that. It doesn't cost that much. You might be better off just buying it. My offer still stands to do the work. Good Luck

cheeky

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quote

thanks hun, am just fiddling about and startin to get stressed out lol so may take u up on it, just tryin to save a few quid first

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic