Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN Enhancement Requests and Suggestions
esttecb
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quote

Hi! How are you?. I'm installing the new nuke raven (Thanks raven! Razz ). I was search the attachment mod, but any results for the last bbtonuke (others not work). Please, Do you know where I find this mod??

THANKS!

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quote

You could try Hitwalkers site: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

jakec

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quote

I should also add, is the security risk of using the attachment mod worth it?

Dawg
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quote

Is there a way of doing the Attachment Mod securely?

jakec

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quote

Any mod which allows the uploading of files to your server is a security risk unfortunately. If you really want to use the mod all you can do is restrict who can upload files.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:56 am Reply with quote

... and make sure that the script / hack itself does not have a "hole" in it that will allow any bypassing of this "upload restriction".

esttecb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quote

I try to download of [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] but i can't donate 5€ -.-" .. other (FREE) way??

Thanks you

jakec

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quote

Unfortunately a lot of the sites have closed down. €5 isn't really that much is it?

The only other site that I know of is: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

esttecb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quote

In my country 5€ is really much! (like a moth of internet on my house)... In rogbbtonukemods.com the attachment mod is only a pending project... and this are not finished Crying or Very sad

Thanks... Crying or Very sad

draxx
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quote

Is there a way to code a mod where a user could share a picture?

I realize thats about whwat the attachment mod but this feature would be ... so nice to have in forums ....

I suggest perhaps a secure mod written into a future version by staff from ground up. It doesnt have to include zips and all that - just a way to share pictures between users.

esttecb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quote

The last attachment mod is the v2.40.0 and this only work in bbtonuke 2.0.18 Confused or above... I need this but for the v2.0.22... I don't see this in anything site... Please, somebody can give me this mod... I need this really much.

Thanks

pjdm
Client

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quote

If you get anywhere with this on RN let me know. I'd be happy to use it for a select site with trusted users. It would really help the discussion process we have if I could attach photos and documents. I recognize Montego's concerns over server access so I'd be prepared to spend some time on security validation and implementing scanning of attached files if that would help. Currently, using RN 2.10.00

rusty_hook
Client

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quote

Has anyone been able to get this going for 2.10.01? If so, please let me know what version of the attachment mod you were able to get work. I've tried a couple older versions and altered the pages but they don't seem to work. Just blank forum pages. I've also purchased the versions mentioned in this thread. No luck.

The latest version on phpbb.com that works with 2.0.22 has warnings that it does not work with nuke.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

7ekno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quote

I have tried a few as well, ranging from 2.4.0 to converting 2.4.5 for phpBB2, but I am not having any luck getting it to function with bbtonuke 2.0.22 and RavenNuke 2.10.00 ...

Oh well, might just have to wait until phpBB3 gets integrated into RavenNuke Sad

If anybody has any hints to get things functioning in RN, I would appreciate them Smile

Tek

Jebo-Devil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quote

Have a look here > [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

They have all kinds of forum mods, and the support over there is very good.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN Enhancement Requests and Suggestions

View next topic
View previous topic