Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
lsdeep

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:11 pm Reply with quote

i know that dev on it is pretty much dead, jeez even the guys at spagettibrain closed down Sad. the prob is, i cant find any other job board / career module for nuke that seems to be any good or not a major issue bug affected attempt to make one (i am open for suggestions!!!!). anyway, i installed it on nuke 7.7 and basically just fixed all the missing underscores in employer / career.php went to the lang. files and fixed most of the crooked english in there and some other minor stuff. have to say i am not a php wiz in any way!!!!! actually i barely know what i am doing and most is trial and error with a pretty steep lerning curve!

so, pretty much all seemed fine after that - just the ONE LITTLE PROBLEM!

might have to add, pretty much everything in the array.php file was changed to adjust it to our needs. now i have (sofar) only the problem, that it want accept any country over (alphabetically) kuwait. if i change something prior - just fine. anybody has an idea, run into the same prob, found a solution (it cant be anything big - but for a php idiot its a deadend road) or gave up and found sth better?

if so, i would be glad for any help offered. if you like to have a look at the site and the prob at hand - [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

thx in advance guys Wink

lsdeep

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quote

Sorry that no-one was able to help you. I am not familiar with this module either. Did you ever get this working?

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:37 pm Reply with quote

It's on my target list, but probably not until 2008 at the rate I'm going...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic