Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
xGSTQ
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:04 am Reply with quote

If any coder is intreasted in modifying the Digital Goods module on my site then please pm me, this will be paid work at your rates.

If anyone already knows the Digital Goods and E-Solution then im looking to see if it can be modified slightly.

2 things that I would require adding to my standard version:

1) Be able to use a second paypal account for goods added through Digital Goods, currently it only allows for 1 paypal account.

2) Be able to add a second image for a preview of goods added as currently only 1 is allowed.

I look foward to any comments or thoughts, and hopefully a talented coder might be able to acheive this.

Again please PM or reply to this thread.

Thank you Smile

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:10 am Reply with quote

well you can forget request number 1,that will never work as the system is build on one paypal and the finishing job when a payment is received.

request number 2,i dont understand.
the system provides a way to upload and usage of an image,so whats the difference between that and what you call "preview" ?

xGSTQ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:54 am Reply with quote

Hey Hitwalker, thanks for responding...

With regards to Q2 currenlty it only allows for 1 image upload i would like it to have 2.

Crying or Very sad about Q1 that was the main priority, not really bothered about the second request but it would have been nice !

hitwalker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:09 am Reply with quote

well thats just how the stuff is written...
realy to complexed.

but a cheap i dea....... Wink

what if you use one bigger image seperated with a line that represents 2 images?
would be the same..

xGSTQ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:02 am Reply with quote

he he !! thx

If im correct in saying i think the SimpleCart 0.91 from dadanuke on 7.8 might be an option for me but as with all shops i dont want to start from scratch, so it might be worth while making do with what ive got.

SimpleCart 0.91 is able to use more than 1 paypal account to sell items (So im told)

hitwalker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:09 am Reply with quote

might be,i dont know..
do try it all out in a nice testing area....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic