Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Sites To Visit
tina
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quote

I have three php nuke sites, two which I'm currently happy with coding / design wise (few minor bugs but.... ). The links to them are below.

Jacmus Prime

The Age of Ahnicus

I will be taking my character database module off JP for a while while I do some adjustments soon (its become a a wee bit buggy and needs some tlc) and I've also created a DnD Dice rolling module based on the Name Generator module (downloaded once at the phpnuke.org club) which I have not released yet as a download as I want to make sure I'm not infringing on the orginal author's copyrights etc. But hopefully it will be okay Smile You can see it in action at Jacmus Prime.

Jacmus Prime - Fictional World Building

The Age of Ahnicus - online text rpg 
hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:59 am Reply with quote

Quote:
as I want to make sure I'm not infringing on the orginal author's copyrights

well on the jacmus-prime site non of the copyrights "popup" windows are working,seems something is missing..

Susann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:58 am Reply with quote

Thats really a cool design. But if you could also change the style of the forums of The Age of Ahnicus it would be perfect. Smile

tina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:18 am Reply with quote

Thanks to both of you for your comments.

Strange the popups don't work... I had noticed it with the die roller module but actually hadn't tested any of the other modules. I had thought it was just a problem with that script and had set aside some time to fix it... but now that you've noticed none of them work.. I'm stumped (momentarily) on the solution and I've posted about this problem in another post.

And I will be looking at changing the forum design on ahnicus soon (thansk for the push!) - but I have to RP first Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Sites To Visit

View next topic
View previous topic