Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
nadinsche

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:03 pm Reply with quote

Hello all,

I was installing my first nuke platinum with nuke sentinel and having a question about it.
Maybe someone can help me?

I downloaded Nuke Platinum 7.6 and all I had to do is to install the sentinel module with the package.

Now it shows that I have nuke sentinel 2.4.1, but I dunno what patchlevel I have. Embarassed
I tried to run the update 2.5.2 vs my version, but I already had problems when I tried to chose the update selection menu.
It only offers me an upgrade from 5.0 to 5.1 and from 5.1 to 5.2 Surprised

Can please someone tell me if it is possible to upgrade from my version?
And if yes, how do I make it right?

I really looked into the installation guide several times, but I dont know how to make it right

Any help would be really appreciated

--------------------------------
regards,

nadinsche

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:40 pm Reply with quote

First, with regard to the Sentinel upgrade I believe you may need to upgrade to 2.5.00 and then from that to 2.5.02. It says on the download page at Nukescripts.net that 2.5.02 upgrades from 2.5 and if you look at 2.5 it upgrades from the 2.4.x series. I haven't tried it yet so I can't testify from first hand experience.

As to Platinum, I am not familiar with that but I'd question why you don't use the latest Ravennuke distribution (2.02.02). That's available here and comes with Sentinel installation built in (though you will need to upgrade that later). Of course if you have an investment in Platinum or it does something unique for you then that's another matter but I thought I'd raise the question.

Susann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:59 pm Reply with quote

First you need NukeSentinel 2.4.2: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

and than it s easy to reach 2.5.0.

Not sure if it works without changes with your Platinum installation. I don´t use NukePlatinum.

nadinsche

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:20 am Reply with quote

Susann wrote:
First you need NukeSentinel 2.4.2: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

and than it s easy to reach 2.5.0.

Not sure if it works without changes with your Platinum installation. I don´t use NukePlatinum.

Well, it's worth a try Wink
I still have a 'naked' platinum installation, when it's not working properly I'm thinking about removing Nuke Platinum.

Thank you all for your help Razz

--------------------------
regards,
nadinsche..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic