Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Chit Chat
Serafim
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:54 am Reply with quote

I used to have a Labrador Retriever. I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal Mart and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog(?). On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was by now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I was in the hospital because I'd been poisoned. I told her no; I'd been sitting in the street licking my ba*#s and a car hit me.

Editted so its not offensive

The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:57 am Reply with quote

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

UNREAL

Thanx for making my day just a bit better.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:59 am Reply with quote

You are welcome haven't posted anything in a while

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Chit Chat

View next topic
View previous topic