Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.8
endless

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quote

hi i just installed phpnuke 7.8 on my site [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] but the users cant register because it wont send actavation email. and I can't disable that. please can someone tell me what I have to do?

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:02 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
i just installed phpnuke 7.8
..lol
isnt it better to install ravennuke ?

endless

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:07 pm Reply with quote

No i just need help in figuring out why it wont send an email to the users... I looked at the prefrences and made sure the admin email is there and everything.. but it just wont send any activation emails.. i looked at the databse they are all in the users_temp but wont get activated. I just want to disable it or get it to work!

hitwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:11 pm Reply with quote

well this might do the trick.. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

endless

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quote

hitwalker wrote:
well this might do the trick.. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Nope that just made it worse it just shows a blank screen in the newuser registration page now..

hitwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:18 pm Reply with quote

does you site sends any mail at all?

endless

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:19 pm Reply with quote

It should... I have vbulletin installed on another subdomain and that works fine.. I also had pnpnuke 7.6 platinum installed a while back that also worked fine but that also had an option to disable the email activation thing..

hitwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:23 pm Reply with quote

check this also.... [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

endless

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:27 pm Reply with quote

N/M I went to that nukereource site you gave above and downloaded a patched version of nuke 7.8 then i tested the user registration and it worked! Thnx for your help

hitwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:28 pm Reply with quote

yeah i figured you were on un-patched.....thats why it turned blank...
good luck.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.8

View next topic
View previous topic