Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire
beautifaye

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:38 pm Reply with quote

I am new to this and was wondering if I could get someone to install site for me, the main features I will be needing is The Arcade and a good Adevertising setup, plain simple but professionally looking.

Anyone up for a challenge ( perhaps easy for you guys lol)
I can email other specs of little things I would need,
Cash waiting
Cheers

Last edited by beautifaye on Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total 
hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:35 pm Reply with quote

that should be easy enough..
ive send a pm..

gregexp
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:32 pm Reply with quote

ROTFL

Ohh boy I dont know why this makes me laugh but goooo hitwalker!!

J/k

IF anything further is needed, send me a pm.

LOVE the title killing me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:56 am Reply with quote

well beautifaye seems to be another NON paying *((&&*&*&^
She wants a new site installed based on ravennuke with arcade,we agree on everything ,asks how long it takes to finish it...and only thing left was pay...
but that was the first weird problem...for some reason she wasnt allowed/or couldnt pay the amount ....as paypal said.../or her whatever credit....
so she said she would try it in another way....

but she mentioned she had to go to work on the nightshift so i thought it was better to use my time by installing it on my server and so i did,finishing up what she ordered...

but guess what...suddenly she disapeared...to work perhaps but she didnt reply to the mails and messages,untill day later she said that she was on the nightshift,but unfortunately ...nothing is happening...
And when you post on their site where the payment is they ban you from writing to the forum .....very basic....

but beautifaye , i dont know what your intentions are or if you think you can get away with this your wrong...
and if i have take action against your site,then its fine by me...

gregexp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:30 am Reply with quote

I am not a site admin at all, but I do believe comments like that, should not be publicly stated. I know this is frustrating but I feel that it would be best to say this as I have never had a problem with you hit but I do believe that comments like this can be misconstruded and fall back on the person who runs the site (Raven).

I really hope nothing comes of that statement.

As for beautifaye not paying, I'm 100% agreement with you. If an agreement was reached then they should pay.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:42 am Reply with quote

well this is the for hire section and if an untrustworthy person is around hireing people doing work that is not paid then this should be said...
same as publicaly posted hosting companies that negatively commented on...even that is posted here...
she started this topic for hire so she opend the door for any reply that result from that .
but not writing any comments at all..??..,there's where your wrong cause this is a different situation..,not to mention that she kills every message i send..

and as last....its not up to you darklord to say that what my writing is or isnt ok in your book.
if any admin feels im wrong about this then they will say so....trust me..

bsweb
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:47 pm Reply with quote

Blonde Moment

I'm with you on this hitwalker.

Darklord has a point but the thread was started by beautifaye and if they are acting wrongly it would be totally wrong for you not to comment in order to warn others tempted to offer assistance

Guess if admin did object they could always delete the whole thread!

manunkind
Client

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:07 pm Reply with quote

Did you turn over the finished product?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:25 pm Reply with quote

the product as you call it is finished but every type of contact seems to be impossible,and with contacts i mean where the heck is the payment.....
i dont have to prove anything,the "deal" is on my msn logs...
but she vanished at the same time i was expecting the login to start uploading...
And naturaly i dont mind if this topic gets edited or otherwise by admins or raven himself...

gregexp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:04 pm Reply with quote

but beautifaye , i dont know what your intentions are or if you think you can get away with this your wrong...

Is what I was refering to, sounded like a threat is all. Other then that, I completely agree.

manunkind

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about this hitwalker. But what I was getting at was at least you didn't do all the work AND give it to her without payment. But I agree with you 100% about posting what happened to avoid anybody else falling for it.

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quote

Well I'm a "junior" moderator here and I guess I could do something about this, but I'm a senior in real life and thus circumspect about exercising my powers. I will leave to Raven or someone of similar authority and experience to deal with this if they wish.

But for my 2 cents, I think anyone who has been around computers for any time (as everyone posting in this thread certainly has) has learned about discretion in email (which can always become public) and even more what they post publically in Forums. Just leave out the line:
Quote:
well beautifaye seems to be another NON paying *((&&*&*&^
and maybe moderate a few other statements just a tad and you'd accomplish the objective (warning others isn't it?) while not inflaming the situation.

What if beautifuleye had a car accident or some work situation or personal situation that kept her from attending to the payment. Unlikely? Perhaps but not impossible. What if they had a crisis on her nightshift? Again unlikely but why post like this unless you are sure? The original post was just July 20 and the whole "action" has taken place in 3 days since and surely someone could go missing in that time span without overly straining credulity.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quote

well as work is concerned all WAS done..
all that was left is upload it and import the database.

and for darklord...actions again a site can be anything...
and i didnt call anyone names...cause %$&*%% can also mean anything ...right?

the way she handled my contact attempts was without any respect.
And she was online...,and she replied in a way that said enough..

but fkelly.....lol...trust me,nothing happend...next day she was online....replied to my mail and after that she pulled the plug on any contacts...and when i confronted her with all this on her site she banned me from posting,no big deal...lol

but lets not turn this into "should this be moderated" story cause i couldnt care less if that should happen..
lol..i was mod here for 1 day and lost that again cause of my big mouth..,what i did gained is that i can say what i want,and dont have to watch my steps all the time...

but this is going off topic..
point is...., she is wrong...end of story.

beautifaye

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:54 pm Reply with quote

I am sorry that you feel so aggreved about the whole situation but as i tried to explain to you on msn my paypal would not let me send the £150 you was asking for but said i would sort it out.
Your words where work would commence on recipt of the money which was a fair point.
I am a single mother with three kids and i work 16 hours a day over the three weekend days and while the children spend the weekend at there dads they logged onto the site with my user/pass and I had to ban you posting because of the content of the messages my children were reading.
You have stated to me and on here you will attack my site so i no longer wish you to do the work we discussed. I am sorry that you could not wait a couple of days and if you did any work or completed a site I am sorry you wasted your time.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:14 pm Reply with quote

im sorry but i absolutely dont believe any of this at all.
If your a single mother with 10 kids....
Sorry ....but i have nothing to do with that.

first what i wrote on your site wasnt in any way abusive,unless you feel a story why mommy isnt paying the bills abusive?
And who said anything about attacking a site?
Those are your words...i never done something like that...

do you keep your conversations of msn ?
I do....and there's absolutely no misunderstanding between us and the fact that you hired me to pull a site for you together..

So now suddenly you wanna play miss innocent and act if we didnt had an agreement?
Are you forgetting that there was a third person with us during that conversation and also read about the deal ?
it would be most respectfull if you keep your word..

beautifaye

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:22 pm Reply with quote

Quote:

so if you dont mean attack what does ' action ' mean ?

and i only got three not ten !!!!

yeah there was a third person involved i never said there wasnt and all i have said is how it happened.
i didnt say we didnt have an agreement all i said was my paypal wouldnt let me pay that much and i would sort it after i got back from work.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:31 pm Reply with quote

well waiting for what?
That wasnt the deal faye....you even asked me when it could be finished..
and i said if all goes well late tonight...
and with third person i just mean that he was a witness of the agreement.
and realy.... Smile...i knew you were home and online...and you didnt replied to the messages and mail i send you..
And weirdest part was that you disapeared after the first try of payment faild.
after that you were gone...
but i also got worried cause it isnt even your website...,its not on your name ..

beautifaye

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quote

hitwalker wrote:
well waiting for what?
That wasnt the deal faye....you even asked me when it could be finished..
and i said if all goes well late tonight...
and with third person i just mean that he was a witness of the agreement.
and realy.... Smile...i knew you were home and online...and you didnt replied to the messages and mail i send you..
as i said the children use my log in
And weirdest part was that you disapeared after the first try of payment faild.
if you check your msn logs i said i was going to work in about an hour, half hour before i tried first payment, i tried it four times with smaller amounts as i told you when i was doing them
after that you were gone...
but i also got worried cause it isnt even your website...,its not on your name ..

its my husbands !!

i really dont feel that any more needs to be thrashed out I have said sorry for the mis understanding and your points are getting thinner and thinner so lets just leave it at that

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quote

thats fine by me....you know my paypal... Wink

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quote

Please take this offline per Raven's policy on these matters.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:24 pm Reply with quote

Thanks kguske. I believe that beautifaye has explained her situation and I have asked that you not post publicly this kind of stuff. Character assassination without knowing all the facts never accomplishes anything. beautifaye, please don't let this unfortunate incident keep you from participating in these forums. All are welcome here but respect is to be the goal of everyone. I am closing this thread. Please do not open up another one on it. I will probably move it once I feel enough time has gone by that everyone has read this. Fkelly, thanks for the head's up on this Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire

View next topic
View previous topic