Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NSN Other
thunderbird
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:25 pm Reply with quote

HI all,

So I just bought the NSN paypal script and for the life of me I can't figure out what the hell to do. I have NSN groups 1.71 and that works properly. I have made a group (ID as 1) and want four blocks that need to be subscribed to.

My question is how do I make it do that? How does the block on my front page go to paypal for the payment?

Thanks

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:27 pm Reply with quote

The blocks must be set to only display to members of the group that you pay to get access to. PayPal has an IPN function that returns information to your PHP-Nuke site, which add the payor's user ID to the group. The instructions should be helpful.

thunderbird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:07 pm Reply with quote

Instructions suck. All they tell is editting code and what to change to what. I do have the code in the paypal php file set to on of the NSN groups.

What do you mean by "The blocks must be set to only display to members of the group that you pay to get access to"? I currently have the block set up to everyone to see and then they will be able to pay to gain access to other groups. Is that not what this script is for? Also, how does one actually pay? I have the script to pay $10.00 but I have no idea how to accept the paypal transfer.

Do I need to pint the URL to something other then to my root indes.php file?

Thanks in advance.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NSN Other

View next topic
View previous topic