Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
gamerevolt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:41 am Reply with quote

I am wanting to use my forum as a place for admins of the site to post Power Outages.... And I only want the topics to show when the link is clicked... I can not find the file to edit to remove what I want... Below is an image of what I would like for it to look like... Thanks!

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:47 pm Reply with quote

Removing that will seriously hinder the functionality of your forums. Are you sure you wish to do that?

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:53 pm Reply with quote

I do not understand your reasoning for removing all of that. Is it going to bother your admins to see the key or the top links? Most people find them very helpful. Why exactly would you like to remove them?

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
gamerevolt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:00 pm Reply with quote

Because all this forum is going to do is post outages and then be pruned every 5 days. So it is not actually going to be a community

gregexp
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:59 pm Reply with quote

umm i hate to say this...but u would need to code that forum into ur forums...i cant think of a way to do this without coding the forum(and i do mean forum...not forumS) ..i think ull need to code the forum into it then use a predifined variable like if_defined(forum_admin){
show this
}
else{

see ur talkin just this one forum...remember the forums are TEMPLATES...anything u do to one...ull do to em all...unless u code something into it completely seperate and im learning (think im decent) and no way would i takle this one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic