Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
avengerion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:17 am Reply with quote

Hello all, i have this error when i try to install my site. I'm a french and live near Paris. So please help me ^^ Thx.

Code:
Unable to Insert into nuke_users table. MySQL reported: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the ' at line 1

INSERT INTO nuke_users (user_id, user_avatar, user_regdate, username, user_email, user_password, name, user_level) values(2, 'blank.gif', '
Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/19/d372796969/htdocs/XXXX/XXXX/INSTALLATION/setup.php on line 237
January 17, 2013', 'xxxx','webmaster@xxxxx','c699841ec7172a4e9d6685005fb25251', 'xxxxx', 2)

I don't find the issue in setup.php.

The installation will not end so when i try to login, there was a error and i can't login to my website.

Susann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:49 am Reply with quote

Maybe this helps:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

but I remember there are some more entries. Try the search function here.

Last edited by Susann on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total 
avengerion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quote

Really, this version 5.4 of PHP make me REALLY CRAZY !!!!!!!!

No way to solution.......... Sad

Susann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:01 pm Reply with quote

This problem exists since PHP 5 [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Believe me, there are many solutions and quick fixes therefore don`t give up.
Did you tried the search already ? Even someone with PHP 5.3 had such an error while installing RavenNuke.

avengerion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:37 pm Reply with quote

I don't really understand, i must create a php.ini, then put into this script ??? :

<?php
date_default_timezone_set('America/Los_Angeles');

$script_tz = date_default_timezone_get();

if (strcmp($script_tz, ini_get('date.timezone'))){
echo 'Le décalage horaire du script diffère du décalage horaire défini dans le fichier ini.';
} else {
echo 'Le décalage horaire du script est équivalent à celui défini dans le fichier ini.';
}
?>

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:06 am Reply with quote

You can use both but if you set this in a php script, then you must include this script in the complete cms. The best solution is, you set the timezone in your php.ini of your installed apache2 and/or into your php installation. So you provide the timezone for all scripts on your server.

search in php.ini:

Code:
[Date]

; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions
; http://php.net/date.timezone x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:40 am Reply with quote

When i have installed PHP Nuke, i didn't use a php.ini. Now if you say i must use some, i don't really know what to make in.

So just tell me the complet php.ini that i must use. Really thx for your help.

neralex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:35 am Reply with quote

The php.ini is a part of your installed apache2 and php installation. If you have access to your apache2 and php installation on your server, then you can provide the timezone for all scripts. If you don't have access to both installations, then ask you hoster. Your hoster can set the timezone in the php.ini!

The timezone settings for RN was set in the mainfile.php to America/New_York as default, if wasn't set a timezone in the php.ini. Anyway. You can override it with the block-User_Info.php. Activate the block and follow the instructions:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

avengerion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:40 am Reply with quote

For Europe, in France, i put this to the code :

if ( !defined('BLOCK_FILE') ) {
Header("Location: ../index.php");
die();
}
date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Paris'); ???

neralex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:53 am Reply with quote

looks good. try it.

avengerion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 am Reply with quote

Code:
Unable to Insert into nuke_users table. MySQL reported: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the ' at line 1

INSERT INTO nuke_users (user_id, user_avatar, user_regdate, username, user_email, user_password, name, user_level) values(2, 'blank.gif', '
Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/19/d372796969/htdocs/xxxx/xxxx/INSTALLATION/setup.php on line 237
Jan 18, 2013', 'xxxx','xxxx@xxxx.fr','c699841ec7172a4e9d6685005fb25251', 'xxxx', 2)

Here's my error at the end of the installation. So, if i go to my home site, i can't login Sad

And i have put a php.ini with the timezone set. Change the mainfile.php (some files for obstart).

So, what's wrong ???????????

neralex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 am Reply with quote

wrong is your server configuration, contact your hoster and ask him. Your error message says (this is not a "normal" php error, it seems your hoster has added this error message):

Code:
Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/19/d372796969/htdocs/xxxx/xxxx/INSTALLATION/setup.php on line 237

I have here 4 local wamp installations and 4 online installations with a dedicated server without this issue. If you don't believe it, then download and install an local wamp server on your computer. Install on this local server a fresh RN and you can see, how it works.

avengerion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:15 am Reply with quote

My server is in timezone "Europe/Berlin" and i have put in different files "Europe/Paris".

I've change the files but still the error Sad Can this line make this error :

Code:
<input type="hidden" name="users_user_regdate" value="<?php echo date('M d, Y');?>" />

If i change M d, Y and put something else, can this resolved my problem ???

I have all the config "php" from my server but don't see anything wrong.......

I'll try in local Wink But it's been a long time i did make that ^^

neralex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 am Reply with quote

This line is using the date function. Its a basic php function. Many scripts working with the date function and if its not working on your server, please ask your hoster for a solution.

avengerion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:14 pm Reply with quote

Work in local ^^ But, can't login as a admin Sad

I have test with the latest version of PHP. No error ^^

You may change a file so you can check your database when you installed them (without this change, you can't check) :

In file "INSTALLATION/classes/dbMysql.class.php" :

Find :

Code:
 else {

$_msg = 'Unable to locate config.php';
         $this->xhtmlMsgWrapper(&$_msg);
         die();

Replace with :

Code:
 else {

$_msg = 'Unable to locate config.php';
         $this->xhtmlMsgWrapper($_msg);
         die();

Simply removed the &

So, i progress slowly...........

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:41 pm Reply with quote

Is it just for the installation you get this error?
If so, you could just add the timezone to the setup.php file.
The error seems to indicate the timezone was misspelled misspelled the timezone identifier

I am curious why the error is even being displayed (error reporting is turned off normally) because PHP should select a default timezone, which the error says it did.

avengerion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quote

I don't understand too why this error. I should later try to put the timezone in setup.php.

When i make the installation with PHP Nuke, there's no prob ^^ I just have to make the modification about the "ob_start"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic