Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
thebishop
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:11 pm Reply with quote

I logged into my site today on my secondary account, which only has super user privledges, and found that the text under some icons in the administration panel had been changed to French.

I went to the home page and noticed that the "interface language block" had been set to French, and changed it back to English and of course the icon text went back to normal.

I know I didn't change this to French, so I'm wondering how it got changed ?. I have MS, so sometimes my vision is a bit sketchy, but I am sure that I did not change this.

My question is, Is there a way for someone else to change this with some type of exploit or hack ?

Also, I had never noticed this before, but in the NS administration, the database maintenence and the httpAuth icons were no longer links and all white.

Is this just because I was logged in as a super user and not the god admin ?

Thanks.

Susann

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:01 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Also, I had never noticed this before, but in the NS administration, the database maintenence and the httpAuth icons were no longer links and all white.

Is this just because I was logged in as a super user and not the god admin ?
Yes

Quote:
My question is, Is there a way for someone else to change this with some type of exploit or hack ?

Possible. I have not seen this before. Check your server logs maybe you will find out more. Check also your author table if something changed there.

Btw.:But I would not worry much about the changed language block.If you donĀ“t need the french language delete it.

thebishop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quote

The first thing I did was check the "Nuke_authors" and nsnst_admins, and nothing has changed in those entries.

I was a little worried when I noticed that I forgot to sentinel password protect one of my super users for the last 9 days, but that is taken care of now. Thanks for relieving my anxiety Susan. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic