Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
nkrsystem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:32 am Reply with quote

Hi.

I need help in 2 problems , i installed the ravennuke 2.4.0 from a new installation and now if i use the content module to send some article i have a problem when i go back in the preview to change something the module put all the line with a (rn)

example after send back in preview:

---------------------------------------------------------
rn

rn

rn
For all non-RavenNuke(tm) installations, please use the support forums
rnat [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] for any of your installation or hack
rnoperation questions

------------------------------------------------------
Any idea why this happens in the last version 2.30 it work fine...

I am search for a module that send zip file to the site and the only one that send zip files is easynuke but i use this module a few years ago and i had several security problems in the site so i find the imagehost is easy to use and simple but don´t send zip files only images anyone know if is possible to change or modify the index code to send zip or rar files.

i need this option because my site is about a online game and i want to use this option for members to send guides that they write in doc or txt this would help more and is quicker to publish than to send the zip files to my e-mail.

Thanks in advance..

Best Regards
Luis Miguel

spasticdonkey
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:31 am Reply with quote

for the rn issue, which is fixed in the upcoming release.. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

as for the sending of zip files, have you tried using the attachment mod for either the forums or private messages?

nkrsystem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quote

hi.

Thanks for your help i made a search about another issue in the content module a few hours after i send the post and found the same post and the cpfunc.php file fixed the problem but thanks anyway.

About the zip files the 4 or 5 modules that exist for upload only imagehost and easynuke works fine with ravenuke the others give several errors i need this module because i am using for send the images to the guides and this module create de user directory and put all content inside this help alot.

For now i don´t have plans to use the forums for my page because i have little time to manage the forum,the private messages is little used in the page but i go see that attachment mod.

If someone can change the module to send the zip files it help me a lot because I dont find nothing in the code that allows to change the file type that the module sends.

(just one more thing) the imagehost works fine with the ravenuke but have a issue in the admin when someone change the config to change the directory the module save but don´t change to the sql table the only way that i find is change the sql table manually the others fields in the config are recorded successfully.

Best regards.

nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:41 am Reply with quote

Palbin did some work on Easyup Nuke. Here is a link to the updated download [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic