Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.10.01 - All Issues
drohr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

As you can see i am still fooling around with my site. Stll the deault RavenNuke theme and all. What I want to ask is: See the Firefox icon? I would like to set it up in a block. I kinda searched here but didn't see anything. Can anybody give me a hand with this?

Thanks!

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quote

It looks like its just HTML code in a message. You can easily create a new block and add your own HTML code

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
drohr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quote

i am still haveing a problem. The block the i created doesn't seem to want to show itself. i created a block. It is Active to All Visitors. It says it is a SYSTEM block. I edit the block and import an image in the content section of the 'Edit Bock'. Then import the Firefox Image like it is on the page ( [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] ) in the Middle. (That is the Messages Module i edited using the editor. The Link info is set the same as my Firefox Icon (click it and see, it works). Oh, In the Blocks Admin i can view my "Get Firefox" Block - to the extreme right it says "Edit|Activate|Delete|Show" The block doesn't seem to want to show. I noticed that when you highlight Show my cursor doesn't want to turn to a hand - Not Selectable. The other blocks that are already set up are working and show a hand above "Show" and I can click them showing the particular content of that block.

As it is now, It is Active to All Visistors and it doesn't show itslef.

Got a clue as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks a for your help.

Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:25 am Reply with quote

Fill out the title. Set filename to "None". Put your content in the content area. You may want to start small, maybe with a simple message "Hi Mom" or something, and add the image later. Fill out the stuff below that (left/right block, visible to all are most important). Save it and see if it works.

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quote

Erm, may be I missed something you said:

Quote:
to the extreme right it says "Edit|Activate|Delete|Show"

Shouldn't it say Deactivate instead of Activate? It looks like the block hasn't been activated.

That would also explain this as well:

Quote:
I noticed that when you highlight Show my cursor doesn't want to turn to a hand - Not Selectable.

What does the status say for your block?

drohr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quote

You know, i was using the Insert Weblink icon not the Image icon.. Doh! Anyway, as you can see in my site that i got it up. Now, I cannot seem to delete the other block (the original Get Firefox! Block) The Delete option in "Edit|Activate|Delete|Show" doesn't let me select it whether it is Active or not.

jakec

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quote

That seems to go back to your comment saying it was showing as a system block, as you can't delete them from the Block Admin panel.

Odd not sure what causing that. You should be able to change the setting using phpmyadmin.

drohr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quote

thanks! I am looking.......

drohr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quote

PHPMyAdmin worked. thanks!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.10.01 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic