Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
TRUFR34K

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:56 am Reply with quote

All...I have posted this in 2 other forums and have received no response...so I thought I would try here. I am running PHPNuke 7.8 bbtonuke 2.0.20 and I am not longer able to Delete/Move/Lock or Split Posts.

I only noticed this after I installed the Attachment Mod. I can show you what I changed in the modules/forums/modcp.php if needed!!

Maybe just point me in the right direction...anything...anything at all!!!

Thank you for your time!!

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:11 am Reply with quote

looks like a conflict...
But is the attachment mod realy needed?
if so you have to look for funtions that are used twice now...
simple explained,the use of the one disables the other....
and i asume edits were done properly... Smile

TRUFR34K

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:37 am Reply with quote

I would say yes it is needed because we upload a lot of files and that's the only way I know how...other than giving them FTP access!

So you are saying that I have to look at what I edited and see if something new I put in is disabling the function?

I can only hope that I edited everything properly! I went through and checked everything and everything is in order.

Thanks for your help!

hitwalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:57 am Reply with quote

i never played around with the attachment mod,but after you installed it the Delete/Move/Lock or Split dont work anymore its fair to say that the one disables the other.
maybe you wanna use the mod but i do remember modules that do the same,and they dont have to be integrated into the forum.

gregexp
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:44 am Reply with quote

id like to see what u edited...show us the full file u have AFTER the edits..then show us the edits u made...Then give us as much info on ur version/type of nuke u have and ill be happy to look at it and give my opinion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:57 pm Reply with quote

I will still send you the info if you want but I think I might be ditching this program. I have been finding out new problems as I go along. Now...any new forum that I add, only my moderators can add attachments. My regular users can even see the upload function.

If you wouldn't mind taking a look at everything that I did and maybe see where I'm going wrong that would be great. I will be more than happy to give you whatever you want!!

Again...thanks for your time!

gregexp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:45 am Reply with quote

no problem..send away

TRUFR34K

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:19 am Reply with quote

darklord wrote:
no problem..send away

I sent you a PM!!

Thanks for your help!

forgotz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quote

Hi, same exact issue here. Please post any fix(es) you may have. Thanks!

-Kevin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quote

forgotz wrote:
Hi, same exact issue here. Please post any fix(es) you may have. Thanks!

-Kevin

Forgotz, I would love to help you out but since this was posted so long ago, I can't remember exactly what I did to fix the problem. I did finally get the problem fixed and if I remember correctly, it was just some form of typing/cut & paste error. The only thing I can suggest is to check, double check and triple check to make sure you made all the right changes.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

forgotz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quote

Hi, thanks for the reply! Yeah, I'll proceed to triple check (my god). In the meantime, anyone interested - 30 bucks via PayPal. More than likely, I will fix the issue. Just the time involved, it is worth it to me. Computer work is only a part of my lifestyle.

-Kevin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic