Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BBtoNuke Mods
sharkims

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:04 am Reply with quote

So I've been looking all over for a bbtonuke version of quick reply. Everyone version I've found is broken.... Sad

Help!

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:16 pm Reply with quote

Broken?
What you mean by that?

sharkims

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quote

For exampled... I'm using the advanced quick reply hack right now. All I get when I install it is a link that says "Quick Reply". No quick reply block.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:33 pm Reply with quote

but then you made a mistake somewhere with the install...
check the install again...

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:36 pm Reply with quote

I agree with hit. You have missed something. The other thing could be if you are using a theme with a forum in it. Then you must upload any tpl files for the mod to your theme/forum folder as well as to the modules/Forums/templates/subSilver folder. Sometimes you just have to go over the instructions again to be sure that you got everything.
You can also get the mod at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
sharkims

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:42 pm Reply with quote

jaded wrote:
I agree with hit. You have missed something. The other thing could be if you are using a theme with a forum in it. Then you must upload any tpl files for the mod to your theme/forum folder as well as to the modules/Forums/templates/subSilver folder. Sometimes you just have to go over the instructions again to be sure that you got everything.
You can also get the mod at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I didn't know I needed to edit both places for the theme. I'm goign to try and do the install again. I did grab the install from bbtonukemods.com.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BBtoNuke Mods

View next topic
View previous topic