Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
Serafim
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:09 pm Reply with quote

Question #1 I like the signature hack used here at ravenscripts. I want to keep signatures in the first post only and not in the following replies is there any information available on doing this??

Question #2 Is it possible to keep members from having a signature and an avatar until they reach a certain rank?? Along these same lines how do you restrict the signature size to help keep transfer down.. Thanks in advance..

Running NCO ultra 7.6 patched 3.1 Sentinel is at current patch level and bb forums current

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:50 am Reply with quote

As I know it´s Ravens own signature hack. There is no information how to change this a available.

There is one mod you can restrict the size bot i don´t know if it works with phpBB 2.0.20
Quote:

Mod Title: Signature panel
## Mod Version: 0.1.3
## Author: Freakin' Booty ;-P
## Description: Removes the original signature options and embeds them in a panel in the profile (like the
## avatar panel). An administrator can also edit signatures from the ACP, and can set if
## signatures and signature images are allowed, including parameters for each of these.
## Options are:
## - uploading an image from your machine or a URL,
## - setting a signature text (the original signature), without bbCode image tags
## - always attach your signature (the original option)
## - allow signatures (yes/no; en/disables signatures wherever they are displayed)
## - allow signature images (yes/no; en/disables signature images wherever they are

Let me know if you find another mod.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic