Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
rock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:06 pm Reply with quote

I recently switched to RavenNuke76 v2.02.00, in the past i have used Tellis collapsable modules block (czm-v4_75). Can i still use this block without jepordizing any security? As you may know his install calls for the overwriting of:

admin/links/links.modules.php
admin/modules/modules.php
admin/case/case.modules.php
blocks/block-Modules.php

If i cannot use this any longer could you please advise of a comparable block that can be used. Or any edits that would make the use of this block possible. One of the features i like about Tellis is the EXLinks.

Thanks in advance, and i'm sorry if i put this post in the wrong forum, but it was kind of a toss up Smile

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:16 pm Reply with quote

Try it and see.

Then, you would have to do a file by file compare using any one of the number of compare utilities that are mentioned in the forums to know for sure what was being overlaid.

rock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:26 pm Reply with quote

Raven, thank you for the reply, i shall give it a go......hmm, now to remember where i saw those utilities

Blonde Moment

rock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quote

well, i picked up one the compare utilities, examdiffpro, nice , i like it used it a few times already. I did some comparisons and as far as i could tell (im not a coder), but there were slight differences in a couple of the files, nothingf that seemed critical to security. And any of the major differnces in the others pertained to the functionality of his block.

In short Tellis modules-block installed and operates fine. Thanks again !!

rock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:50 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:

Then, you would have to do a file by file compare using any one of the number of compare utilities that are mentioned in the forums to know for sure what was being overlaid.

sorry for the double post,

Could i have just overlaid the content from tellis files to your files? as it stands i just used the files that came with the block.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic