Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
Venum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:09 pm Reply with quote

I have 2 requests that I thought should be posted together.

1} I am looking for a squirelmail login block or module that if possible would open the squirelmail in an iframe.

2} I am also looking for a block or module that will report the status of our Roger Wilco and Teamspeak servers. I would like them to be able to report that they are up and running and the # of users in the channel- and possibley even a list of channels under the main channel.

If you have any questions contact me at dfsc.net and leave a post in the forums or my home email is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Venum

Defcon
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quote

Yeargh! i also looking for this.

Jebo-Devil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quote

Venum wrote:
I am also looking for a block or module that will report the status of our Roger Wilco and Teamspeak servers. I would like them to be able to report that they are up and running and the # of users in the channel- and possibley even a list of channels under the main channel.

Venum

For the teamspeak thats easy, have a look for some Teamspeak blocks, or use TSViewer from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] register your teamspeak there, and u can add some code into a block yourself.
It shows the TS name of your server and all channels.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic