Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.5
mrkablooey
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:48 pm Reply with quote

i have an admin and his permissions show none. i check some boxes and save but nothing will take. i can change him to superuser in phpmyadmin but when i go to make the changes in nuke, they all just blank out again so i'm back to square one.

my authors table has 8 fields in it:

aid
name
url
email
pwd
counter
radminsuper
admlanguage

I can modify other admins no problem but his won't take. If I add a new admin, I can add it but not make any changes. This happens with both my superuser admin account as well as God admin.

Thanks Very Happy

chatserv
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:43 pm Reply with quote

Does your modules table have a admins field? The modules db table should also have 8 fields.

mrkablooey

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:13 pm Reply with quote

Yes, it has:

mid
title
custom_title
active
view
inmenu
mod_group
admins

weird thing is if I browse the modules db, the admin is listed by some of the modules. Confused Weird thing just happened.... I changed the "nickname" on it (it was set as his first/last name) and it now accepts the changes. Weird. Confused Confused But it works.... thanks! Wink It was probably upset because the "nickname" didn't match... but who knows.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.5

View next topic
View previous topic