Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
LJack2k

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:44 pm Reply with quote

Hi experts,
I want to create a module that is only accessible for a specific usergroup (forum, phpbb). Its only a page with text nothing special about it. But only a specif usergroup may have access to that module. How do i code this. I know how to make a module. I allready created a module with everything in it and it works, but everybody has access to it. I know you can set the module to registered users only, but thats not good enough. Can somebody give me a code example how to do this?

Greetings,
LJack2k

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:22 pm Reply with quote

One Module NSN-Groups thats it there ain't no more. Unless you want to write your own code based solely on phpbb groups. But whats the point NSN has done it for you?

LJack2k

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:46 am Reply with quote

I never heard from NSN before. I am very new in phpNuke. can you explain it to me?

sixonetonoffun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:55 am Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] You'll find it in the downloads just be sure to use the correct version for your phpnuke. Note* the core files can be downloaded from the script depository there to make install easier and less errors from user edits.

LJack2k

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:45 pm Reply with quote

ok i have nukesentinel running. what is next?

LJack2k

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:38 pm Reply with quote

ok i have NSN-Groups running also now. without any errors Very Happy. so what do i have to do to give group(s) access to a specific module or not?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic