Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Movie Reviews
HauntedWebby
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:46 am Reply with quote

Not impressed ... another movie that was advertised as a horror flix, like signs, that wasn't.

What do you all think?

Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:09 am Reply with quote

I loved it. Razz

Honestly, I thought it was an interesting story. When I go see M. Night movies I just want him to tell me a good story, and I think he did that with this movie. I do think he really hurt himself with this movie since it really isn't anything like his other movies. I think he should have diversified (sp) himself with some different kind of movies over the years. He is getting a little predictible IMO.

It has been my experience so far that people who do not like most of his movies like this one and people who are die hard M. Night fans don't like this new one. I think it is an expectation thing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:07 pm Reply with quote

I like M. Night (no way going to try to spell his last name)'s 6th sense. I mean I guessed what was going to happen, but it was still a good story. At first I was like, what a bad makeup job they did with Bruce Willis it looks like morgue makeup. Then it's was, why is no one talking to Bruce except the kid. Then the famious I see Dead People did it for me. And then the kids said dead people don't know their dead. That is what gave it away for me. I can forgive any bad acting, bad filming most of the time, bad anything if the story is interesting. But I didn't think this story was all that interesting. It was almost like he was trying to hard for the twist. Which is what M. Night is known for. See one of his movies and there is going to be something weird at the end. Maybe if I left after the movie was about 3/4 over. Wink Maybe I was expecting too much.

TheosEleos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:12 pm Reply with quote

I'm not very smart. I never figured out 6th Sense till the very end. Bang Head

HauntedWebby

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:20 am Reply with quote

I have this bad habbit of trying to figure out a mystery before it's time. Books, movies, tv shows ... doesn't matter. Then once they show the plot I go through and think about everything they have given as clues and agree or disagree with it. I'm also one of those people that editing mistakes pop out like 'look at me' signs.

It's almost to the point where people won't go to thriller/myster or horror movies in a theater anymore. ROTFL

TheosEleos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:15 am Reply with quote

Trouble maker! lol

HauntedWebby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:27 am Reply with quote

Have you ever had any doubt ... LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Movie Reviews

View next topic
View previous topic