Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.4
SmackDaddy
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:29 pm Reply with quote

He tells me:

Quote:
that is what i get on the pctoolbin.com/admin.php page. no numbers

(im using mozilla, always have. havent changed anything on my end to do that.)

I have an admin who is getting this when trying to log in. I am at PHPNuke 7.4 patched 2.5 (downloaded from this site)....I don't know of other admins who are having this issue, and I am afraid of logging out and then back in to see if it's affecting me.

Any ideas on how to fix it or what may be going wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Muffin
Client

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:11 pm Reply with quote

I've just installed 7.4 patched 2.5 from here today and I'm not getting that error, everythings working fine for me (for once Rolling Eyes )

Has he got 'Load Images' 'from the originating website only' checked in Mozilla's options? That could stop images showing. If so he needs to uncheck that box.

Other than that sorry can't help.

GanjaUK
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:03 pm Reply with quote

You should open up a different browser without your cookies loaded to see if you see this error yourself.

EDIT: no need, I just checked your admin.php and the security code is broken this end too.

SmackDaddy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:50 pm Reply with quote

GanjaUK wrote:
You should open up a different browser without your cookies loaded to see if you see this error yourself.

EDIT: no need, I just checked your admin.php and the security code is broken this end too.

Okay, thanks for checking....

Now....as I said, I updated to 7.4 (patched) from the download from this site.....config.php wasn't altered (i.e. settings weren't changed from previous setup).....still doesn't help me as to a fix or a why.....

I've obviously turned off the security code check for now.....but what would cause that?!?!? admin.php is obviously not corrupted because admins already logged in are still accessing admin.php just fine......so it has something to do with the security script. Only change recently has been upgrade to Sentinel 2.0.1.....hmmmm........

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:58 pm Reply with quote

Has the user having the trouble deleted his cookies and flushed his cache? Is he using Zone Alarm or something that may be interferring? Can he access it from a different computer? You need to log out and try it. Or, make me an admin and PM me the userid and password. You need to determine if it's a pervasive issue or an isolated issue. Without testing/proving it yourself you're shooting in the dark.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.4

View next topic
View previous topic