Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
Deseroka
Client

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quote

Hi, Aren't ya happy to see me?
I'm sure this is easily resolved, I'm just not finding the answer. So rather than have another melt down, or add it to my last thread, I thought I would post here & name appropriately just in case anyone else is searching for this answer.
I'm past all my other issues, that I prefer to not even think of at this moment. But, after a successful installation I'm ready to start going in and adding some info, mods etc....BUT!
My security code is missing!!
Think I had this problem years ago with PHPNuke, but don't recall the answer & can't find it here.
Allright you Brave Coders in Shining Armour.....help ole girl out?

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quote

Is this on a production server or just a local server?

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
Deseroka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quote

Spell it out for the stupid, please? It's a hosted site with a single domain on it.

nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Until you get the security code issue figured out, you can change $gfx_chk in config.php to 0 so you can log in. The first thing I would do to try and fix it is to reupload the includes/captcha folder.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quote

Thanx! This is why I love you guys..ya give a nudge. I shoulda remembered that, but what can I say....age is setting in & I think I have a severe case of "Use It or Lose It"
Nuken, have I told you lately that you rock?

Deseroka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quote

OK, here comes the melt down. I've got a class.php-captcha file that is 16KB, but no captcha directory. Everything installed fine. & I do know that this really isn't a installation file, but would like to suggest for the next version there is somethinng that reaches out & smacks ya upside the head & shouts "You're missing something.
How can I possibly have gotten this many corrupted d/loads?
I had to have the repairman out for my DSL line a few weeks ago. Maybe something is wrong. Tho I do know my uploads to server are going OK coz I've went thru them by each directory. I'm gonna re-upload this file, in doubtful hopes that you meant this rather than folder.
After that, I don't know what to do other than ask somone to please send me the dang thing in my email.
Me, it's me, one messed up UPC code in the entire store I find that product, with that code. Wearing a white or light colored blouse & there is only one know small tiny speck of oil left on the planet & it will gravitate to me & splatter when it hits.........
OK.....not too bad a fit this time....at least so far. Bang Head
************************Edit*************************************
Well, those hopes are dashed. Is there anyone willing to just send me this file complete? Let me start over & get this done? Please, I promise not to bark, growl or bite (unless it involves sticking up for Raven or one of you guys) for awhile. I can't give you a set date on how long I can hold out, but at least a day or 2. And even if I go off, I got my shots this year, so no rabies.

Last edited by Deseroka on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total 
hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quote

What a huge and strange problem Deseroka has. I never thought something like that. I think you are really funny. lol. I am sorry you have this issue. I would like to help you. Let me know.

Deseroka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quote

Send me the file. I'll know it's clean & complete. I seem to be uploading everything fine, becoz I have went thru diretories & subdirectories file by file & everything I am receiving I am uploading (Like the Flash FTP, BTW & thank you VERY much)
You will soon hear a loud explosion coming from the SE, South Florida area to be exact. This will be me throwing a few things around & will be followed by a louder explosion. That will be my head finally blowing off my d*** shoulders.
I hope there is no one here that I care about close enuff to get splatter all over themselves, house, yard. car etc & have to clean up the mess.
I'd come help with the cleanup, but of course I'll be headless, so won't have a clue.....

Deseroka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am Reply with quote

Just the captcha file? Anyone? I'm getting desperate here.

Palbin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:51 pm Reply with quote

Deseroka, I'll zip them up when I get home tonight.

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:54 pm Reply with quote

Er I think nuken may have mislead you, there shouldn't be a includes/captcha directory.

jakec

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:01 pm Reply with quote

Does you hosting have GD & freetype support?

nuken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quote

jakec is right.... That was a left over folder from a long time ago.... Sorry.

Palbin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quote

Deseroka, are you hosted by Raven? I just want to be sure since it has client under your name.

Deseroka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quote

Not this one. I compared files to another being set up & saw there is no directory for captcha. nuken is gonna take a peek at it for me.
I ain't even going into the kind of day I've had. You people will start holding up silver crosses & stuff when you hear my name. Dang...

nuken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quote

It was because of a php configuration issue. All is good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic