Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NSN Gr Downloads - a.k.a NukeDepository
KennyW
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:27 am Reply with quote

Is there any download with a complete modded NSN GR for RavenNuke I see alot of sites using it but nowhere to find and I cant get the orginal to work within RavenNuke 2.4

nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quote

All the changes need to make it work with RavenNuke are in these forums.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:39 am Reply with quote

I think there are only 2 things that need changing.

In the downloads index find
Code:

if(!isset($op)) { $op = "index"; }

Change it to:
Code:

if(!isset($op) || empty($op)) { $op = "index"; }

and for the security code to work,
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

KennyW

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:41 am Reply with quote

Thanks saved my day Very Happy

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:09 am Reply with quote

I believe nuken is correct there and keep an eye on my progress with NSN GR Downloads version 1.1.0 via my Montego Scripts issue tracker.

I took over the project from Bob Marion back in March of 2007 and never had the time to work on it... since the community has asked for a better Download module for RavenNuke(tm), I am working on it for the 2.5.0 release.

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:36 am Reply with quote

Here it goes my opinion about NSN Download Module I would like to see.

When you add a file you need to copy and paste the url for the download. That is already old fashion, boring and not efficient. My question is:

Why nobody creat 2 rows for adding files and categories?.

See picture I created from my Club Membership.

worship Please create this one.

or I would like if someone convert this jdownload module to use in ravennuke

Code:
http://www.jdownloads.com/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=133&task=viewcategory&catid=22

montego

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quote

unicornio, to see my complete Roadmap for NSNGD, go to this link:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I have added a reference back to this thread under the following issue in version 1.2.0:

0000144: [Enhancement] Improve flexibility of the upload function

I appreciate the suggestion/input. Now to just get my butt back to working on the 1.1.0 release which is sorely needed and tardy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quote

Wow! Montego. this is really cool buddy. Nice to hear from you again. I hope you take the time to extremely mod this module. Did you take a look on jdownload for Joomla. That is an amazing module for joomla. Thanks for working on the NSN Download. I will keep an eye on what u are doing.

Montego. I was reading your mantis site. Amazing. You are really taking care of that module. Can you add tinypic or an option to upload your own picture to your own site instead of third party. It could be a nice idea. I was also thinking of tags. Can you add an option like nuken did for the news?

Very Happy

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quote

* runs off to buy M some candles with 2 wicks at each end *

montego

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:50 am Reply with quote

@Guardian, ROTFL

@unicornio, I believe the following issues addresses on of your items (images):

- 0000139: [Enhancement] Add thumbnail and image support

I like the idea of Tags. I was thinking RN should come with a generic tag generator and tag cloud, but I think adding tags to NSNGD to be a good addition. Thanks! I will create an Enhancement Issue for that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:50 am Reply with quote

Guardian ROTFL

Montego Very Happy nice!

Guys! I found out some issues after replacing download module with nsn download module.

Code:
Table nuke_downloads_newdownload' doesn't exist 0.0005 ms 2749184 ms 

nuke_downloads_modrequest WHERE brokendownload=0 nuke_downloads_modrequest' doesn't exist 0.0003 ms 2749868 ms
nuke_downloads_modrequest WHERE brokendownload=1 downloads_modrequest' doesn't exist

Well, I am trying to look for the files who are calling those tables but I can't find it. I found this one on nuke seo.

includes/nukeSEO/content/

open file Downloads.php

Search for

Code:
      $this->sql_table_with_prefix = $prefix.'_download_downloads';

Replace with

Code:
      $this->sql_table_with_prefix = $prefix.'_nsnd_downloads';

but I still get the error. Any suggestion? Shocked

I found another one

modules/Search/index.php

Search for

Code:
$dcnt = $db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query('SELECT * from '.$prefix.'_downloads_downloads WHERE title LIKE \'%'.addslashes($query).'%\' OR description LIKE \'%'.addslashes($query).'%\''));

Replace with

Code:
$dcnt = $db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query('SELECT * from '.$prefix.'_nsngd_downloads WHERE title LIKE \'%'.addslashes($query).'%\' OR description LIKE \'%'.addslashes($query).'%\''));

I found the solution

Open mainfile.php where config.php is.

Search for

Code:
      $num = $db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query('SELECT * FROM '.$prefix.'_downloads_newdownload'));

if ($num > 0) $content .= '<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href="'.$admin_file.'.php?op=downloads">'._UDOWNLOADS.'</a>: '.$num.'<br />';
      $modreqd = $db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query('SELECT * FROM '.$prefix.'_downloads_modrequest WHERE brokendownload=0'));
      if ($modreqd > 0) $content .= '<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href="'.$admin_file.'.php?op=DownloadsListModRequests">'._MODREQDOWN.'</a>: '.$modreqd.'<br />';
      $brokend = $db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query('SELECT * FROM '.$prefix.'_downloads_modrequest WHERE brokendownload=1'));
      if ($brokend > 0) $content .= '<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href="'.$admin_file.'.php?op=DownloadsListBrokenDownloads">'._BROKENDOWN.'</a>: '.$brokend.'<br />';
Replace with

Replace with

Code:
      $num = $db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query('SELECT * FROM '.$prefix.'_nsngd_new'));

if ($num > 0) $content .= '<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href="'.$admin_file.'.php?op=downloads">'._UDOWNLOADS.'</a>: '.$num.'<br />';
      $modreqd = $db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query('SELECT * FROM '.$prefix.'_nsngd_mods WHERE brokendownload=0'));
      if ($modreqd > 0) $content .= '<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href="'.$admin_file.'.php?op=DownloadsListModRequests">'._MODREQDOWN.'</a>: '.$modreqd.'<br />';
      $brokend = $db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query('SELECT * FROM '.$prefix.'_nsngd_mods WHERE brokendownload=1'));
      if ($brokend > 0) $content .= '<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href="'.$admin_file.'.php?op=DownloadsListBrokenDownloads">'._BROKENDOWN.'</a>: '.$brokend.'<br />';

Correct me if I did something wrong. Very Happy

After doing this error dissapear Very Happy

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quote

The mainfile change looks good but I haven't tested it.
Thats the section of code that deals with 'Waiting Content' so it's only visible to admins but good catch, I had forgotten about that being there.

montego

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quote

kguske does have the NSN GR Download version of the Sitemap content class that you should be able to download from his site.

I am surprised that the Search and Waiting Content wasn't addressed in the core file edits. I am going to have to make sure I address them in the docs when I release 1.1.0. Thanks for the reminder! (Note: I have yet to release a version after taking this project over from Bob Marion, but hopefully I can maybe just focus on a smaller bug fix release (including compliance issues and RN compatibility) rather than biting off too much at once.

unicornio2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
I am surprised that the Search and Waiting Content wasn't addressed in the core file edits

Don't be surprise I wanted to post this on that site but I couldn't write there since the irritant scrolling bar goes up with IE 8. Means, that site didn't fix the forum issue yet.

Wink

Sad I had to make another account on this site because I tried to change my email address, then I got an email again to reactivate the account. Really strange and then it doen't work and I can't access to the forum anymore with my own account.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NSN Gr Downloads - a.k.a NukeDepository

View next topic
View previous topic