Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues
kynlore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Here's a minor issue that's come up, I think since installtion, but didn't notice until now. I'm using version 2.20.10. Anytime I call up a user's info through the admin panel the user's Interests field is automatically filled with my username.

I checked the database via phpmyadmin and didn't see any default entry in the user_interests. Has anyone seen this come up before? I didn't find any related posts in the search so I figured it was a pretty unique occurrence. It's not a big deal, but a minor issue I'd like to remove if someone has an idea.

CodyG
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quote

Your browser settings might be autocompleting??

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quote

I had thought of that. I was using a new installation of Firefox, and was wondering what the link to the Interests field would be in the auto-complete......so I decided to try it in IE, and the field wasn't filled. Thanks for reminding me of that. I stay away from IE so much, it didn't click to try it with that and see what happened. Smile

CodyG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quote

Happy I could voice that thought for you. Wink
Have a Happy Raven Day.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quote

If you have not modified the forum files or nuke_bbusers table then this has to be a browser issue but it could be confirmed by checking in that table to see what is actually in that field.

kynlore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, no modifications. Like I said, it didn't come up in IE so it must be a browser issue. I find it happening now in all the computers I use Firefox on...not just the one I reported it from earlier.

I don't know what the issue is with Firefox...but it only happens on Firefox PC's. Go figure! Bang Head

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic